Wednesday, February 6, 2013

001.A Bundestag Visit to Class


From: Nancy Fillat
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 12:12 PM
To: Christine Gonzales; Curtis Larsen; Peggy Hoffman; Gail Jessen; Nick Safai
Subject: FW: Visiting SLCC
Will Maier from Cultural Vistas, formerly Congress Bundestag (CDS) will be in SLC and would like to visit with us. This is an opportunity for SLCC students to live and learn in Germany for one year.
Several students from SLCC have been selected in the past. Each year SLCC hosts one or two German students. Last year we hosted Rene Michel and this year Tammo Addicks is attending SLCC.
From: William Maier [mailto:wmaier@culturalvistas.org]
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 3:26 PM
To: Nancy Fillat
Subject: Visiting SLCC
Dear Nancy,
I hope this email finds you well! I am writing because I will be attending a Colloquium on International Engineering Education at BYU Nov. 3-5, and passing through Salt Lake City on Nov. 2. I am hoping to be able to visit SLCC and inform some of your students of the CBYX and WISP fellowships to Germany. Would it be possible to schedule an info session that day?
We usually also visit German classes if possible, so I wanted to ask you for the right person to contact (from the SLCC website, it looks like Christine Gonzales, but I just want to be sure). I haven’t booked a flight yet, but it looks like there is one getting in to SLC around 10:20am on Nov. 2 that would work well for me. I would also like to stop by the University of Utah that day before heading to Provo either before or after visiting SLCC, depending on schedules.
Please let me know if it would be advisable to set up an info session, and if I can provide any additional information. Hope to see you in November!
Best regards,
Will
_______________________________________
Will Maier
Program Manager | Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange for Young Professionals
Cultural Vıstas (formerly AIPT-CDS)
212 • 497 • 3513 phone
212 • 497 • 3535 fax
New York Headquarters440 Park Ave South, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10016
Cultural Vistas is a service mark of Cultural Vistas, Inc., a 501(c)3 organization


No comments:

Post a Comment